• The mobile insert mobility favors the decrease the transmission of the constraints on the bone / implant interface (origin of dislocation), and reduces the constraints on the posterior facet joints.
• Preserves the future of the inferior and superior levels.
Respect of the cervical anatomy
• Minimal thickness of the prosthesis plates.
• A complete range allowing a maximal coverage of the vertebral plate and the respect of the intersomatic height.
• Contact between the prosthesis plates is impossible.